Complete your look in our vintage beauty parlour
- 10:00 am - 4:00 pm,On Saturday 1 April 2023 Until Sunday 2 April 2023
If you're coming to the George Begg Festival wearing your retro glad-rags, we know you'll be keen to add the finishing touches to your look.
Thanks to the team at Halcyon - Invercargill's home of beautiful hair and makeup - you can settle in for a bit of pampering while attending the George Begg Festival.
And no look is truly complete without beautiful nails. Settle back and be treated to the artistry of Ted & Co: Invercargill’s favourite nail studio.
- All George Begg Festival ticketholders can enjoy the vintage beauty parlour
- Be pampered by the lovely ladies from Halcyon, Invercargill's home of beautiful hair and makeup, as well as Invercargill's premium nail studio, Ted & Co
- Choose from a selection of styles, depending on your decade of choice, to complement your retro fashion
- Cost of styling is additional, and not included in your festival ticket price
Frequently asked questions
Get glammed up and embrace the vintage fashion of a time gone by. Don your best vintage fashion and head out to our retro NZ motorsport event at Teretonga Park, Invercargill. Add the finishing touches to your retro outfit, thanks to the on-site beauty salon featuring premium local vendors.
The George Begg Festival includes plenty of off-track fun: including a special salon on-site at Teretonga Park, courtesy of the teams from Halcyon and Ted & Cp. If you want your vintage fashion to really pop, why not cap off your look with some stylish retro makeup, a hairdo that harks back to decades past, and beautifully-manicured nails?
Prices are dependent on the styling options you choose. This cost is additional to, and not included in your George Begg Festival ticket.
The George Begg Festival vintage hair and makeup salon can be found within the retail precinct at Teretonga Park, Invercargill.
The retail precinct is located outside of the race track.
Vintage hair and makeup styling will be available on Saturday 1 April and Sunday 2 April from 10am to 4pm.
If you're keen to be pampered, our vintage beauty salon accepts walk-ins. Please be advised that, due to demand, there may be a waiting period.