Lock in a big three days with your Track & Hospo Pass ticket
- 9:00 am On Friday 31 March 2023 Until 6:00 pm On Sunday 2 April 2023
Enjoy the action on and off the track on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This multi-day pass lets you access the best track view with delicious catering.
- Raceday track access (Friday/Saturday/Sunday)
- Elevated track viewing platform (close to the finish line)
- VIP food and beverage hospitality in the Drivers Lounge: Including a delicious buffet lunch
- Live music and entertainment
- Retail precinct
- Car displays
- Kids zones
- Coming from further afield? This ticket is eligible for a free on-site motorhome berth (certified self-contained vehicles only) for the duration of the George Begg Festival. The motorhome camping zone will be on the infield of the track: you will be unable to move your motorhome from the area for the duration of the festival (please find more information in the FAQs below). One motorhome park per purchase. Motorhome camping site must be selected at time of ticket purchase. Limited numbers available. For more information, see the FAQ section below. We are not able to reserve berths within the motorhome camping zone: your vehicle's location will be determined by our on-site event team upon arrival.
DRESSING UP IS THE BEST PART
Don’t forget to come along to the George Begg Festival 2023 decked out in your finest retro gear! Whether you opt for the casual cool of denim-on-denim, embrace the hippie swirls of some bright orange paisley, or have something else in mind – half the fun of the George Begg Festival is embracing the vintage vibes! Suit up for the photo finish, and you might even take out a Trends on the Track title.
Learn more about dressing up below.
Frequently Asked Questions: Track and Hospo Pass - 3 Days
Keen to enjoy all the action available at the track at Teretonga Park? You'll love our Track and Hospo Pass - 3 Days. Keep reading to find out more about this ticket type at the George Begg Festival.
Not only will you have access to view the best racing happening at our retro motorsport event for all three days (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) - including a pass to an elevated viewing platform close to the finish line) - but you will also get to experience our spectacular hospitality offering. This ticket type includes access to the food and beverage offering in the exclusive Drivers Lounge and a delicious buffet lunch each day.
Don't miss any of the action throughout three days of racing at our retro motorsport event. The Track and Hospo Pass - 3 Days means you'll get to see all of the on-track action, and we're bringing plenty of heat! Classes include Formula Pacific/Atlantic, Historic Formula Ford, Formula Junior, Historic Touring Cars (1982 - 2000), Modern Touring Cars (post-2000), Pre-1978 Classic Saloons, Vintage Racing Car (VCC), Historic OSCA & Shellsport, HVRA FIA/SCCA/Historic Cars (1960 - 1970), and Historic GT, pre-2012 FIA GT cars (including Porsche 996 and 997, Ferrari 458, and older GT cars).
The Track and Hospo Pass - 3 Days includes entry to an elevated track viewing platform (close to the finish line). Talk about the best seat in the house!
You're in luck! During the George Begg Festival 2023, ticketholders of either the Track and Hospo Pass - 3 Days or Track Pass - 3 Days can reserve a FREE motorhome camping berth on-site. Motorhome campsites must be selected at the time of purchasing your George Begg Festival ticket.
Here's how it works:
- Make sure to select Motorhome Parking when purchasing your tickets.
- Only select one unit if you require a motorhome park. You can only reserve one motorhome campsite per purchase.
- However, all members of your party MUST have a valid ticket type (either a Track and Hospo Pass - 3 Days, or a Track Pass - 3 Days) to be allowed to stay on-site.
- Only Certified Self-Contained motorhomes will be allowed.
- Motorhomes can park in the designated camping zone only.
- Motorhomes must remain on-site at Teretonga Park from 6pm on Thursday 30 March - 5.30pm Sunday 2 April, 2023. You will not be able to travel in and out of the venue in your motorhome for the duration of the festival.
- The Motorhome Zone is an adults-only area.
For those camping in our Motorhome Area, the Transport World and TW Events & Incentives team will offer a daily return shuttle service between Teretonga Park and the Invercargill CBD.
Make sure you check out Bill Richardson Transport World (the largest private automotive museum of its type in the world), Classic Motorcycle Mecca (the leading classic motorcycle collection in the Southern Hemisphere), and tick Dig This Invercargill (New Zealand's only heavy machinery playground) off your bucket list!
There's plenty to see and do here in Invercargill. Get a bit of retail therapy in thanks to the brand-new Invercargill Central development, enjoy favourite Invercargill cafes The Grille, Meccaspresso, The Batch, and Black Shag, and don't miss Queen's Park: the jewel in the city's crown.